5 Minute Charcuterie Board with Coton Colors
If you haven’t noticed by now I’m a HUGE Coton Colors fan, I love how effortlessly their stylish collection of plates and serveware can be pieced together to create your own personalized kitchen collection. They thoughtfully make each piece and pattern so that you can “swap” your collection and change up your entire tabletop with one easy switch!
You can shop their Swap Tabletop collection by color or shape and mix and match until you’ve found a place setting that is perfectly “you.” It creates the perfect opportunity to change out plates seasonally or whenever you’re in the mood to mix it up without having to invest in an entirely new setting!
The irony of my tabletop obsession is that I’m not at ALL handy in the kitchen, my husband won’t even let me make a taco kit — the one thing I CAN do, however, is throw together a beautiful charcuterie board in record time! And Coton Colors beautiful collection of serveware makes it easy for me to elegantly entertain with just a few simple steps!
My 5 tips for making a beautiful cheese board:
- Unwrap, cut, pre-rinse and lay it all out BEFORE you start to arrange it so you can see what you’re working with
- Don’t be afraid to add a variety of options, you can always refill but it’s better that your guests have multiple options to choose from!
- Take your food all the way to the edge of your tray or platter! It just makes for a more appetizing look.
- Add a little green! Some simple rosemary is the perfect garnish to elevate your display without putting in any extra effort!
- Use gorgeous serveware (like this Emerald Double Dot Round Ruffle Platter by Coton Colors) so that once your appetizers begin to disappear your guests are still impressed by your stylish taste in plates!
Watch my video here to see step-by-step how to create this salty and sweet charcuterie board with Coton Colors in less than five minutes!
*A special thanks to Coton Colors for sponsoring this post! All thoughts and opinions are my own!